Something About Backlinks:
- During my initial stages ,I often think of ranking without backlinks and it works.Remember,It only works for the “low searched keywords”.
- If you had a site targeting a large number of audience,Then you must build backlinks to rank within no time and for long time as well(Baby,Just relevant backlinks).
[alert type=”notice”] Yes,32% of your website rankings completely depends upon site backlink profile.
So,Backlinks are must in order to rank your blog and a backlink form high authority sources will skyrocket your rankings as well.
We the bloggers always experiment to rank our blogs and to get maximum traffic. You can get a back link and can drive good amount of traffic from Google drive.Here is the GOOGLE DRIVE SEO SECRET OF 2016
|Rank With Google Drive|
- Go to Google search bar.
- Search for the term “how to migrate to https”.(I just randomly googled and got this result.I will update my result as well)
- Click on enter
Contents of the Guide:
- How to create a Blog post in Google drive?
- How to add meta description?
- How to add security Features to our Blog post?
- How to index the post?
[alert type=”warning”] Caution: Never experiment with your main blogs.It will effect all the websites which are associated with that email.
How to create a Blog post in Google drive?
- Login to your drive account, Create two new folders and name them private and public. Drive default sets every folder and doc to private. You need to change them to public as per your requirement. Remember private folder should be visible only for you and public should be publicly visible where you post your content to rank on the Google Search Results.
- Create a document in both of the folders and view them separately in incognito tab(Make sure that no emails should be logged in your incognito tab), such that you will able to see the difference between public and private in the Google drive.
Things to be remembered while creating content in Google documents.:
- Use the Main keyword in the title section.
|Keyword in name of the document|
- The post creation using Google documents is similar to creating a blog post.Just include the following things.
- Use proper anchor texts.
- Interlink properly.
- Use heading tags properly.
- The keyword placement should be efficient as it works like on-page SEO for the document.
- Add images and all i.e. it must be similar to the original blog post.
- It’s better to write 5-8 pages of content(Minimum).Click on share and save the document.
How to add Meta Description to the content?
- Now its time to add meta description for our content.Yes,you may be a bit lazy in adding this as many confirms that meta description has no more SEO score. But it’s completely wrong. Yes you heard it right. Check out the highlighted part in the below screenshot where the keywords in the meta description are highlighted and so displayed on the second page of Google for the keyword “PBN guide”. One more thing,Meta description is useful to drive some more loyal visitors.
- Click on the created content document and add meta description in the description part. You sure you have to used keywords there.
|Adding Meta Description|
How to security features to our blog post?
- Click on the document and copy the link, Paste it in the incognito tab(as no email is logged there)and here is its view.
- Click on the file which is on the right top of the document. The content is able to download and can be printed by any. Right?
- Just click on the content document and then on share. Now click on advanced and tick the required option. Check out the screen shot for a better view.
4.Now after enabling the above options,this is the view of the document and no one is able to print it or download it except the owner.
|After adding the security features|
How to index the post?
Method 1:Using Web master tools
- Simply Google the keyword “Submit URL in Google”
- Add your URL in the appeared text box.
- Click on submit and your are done.
Also Read:Rank Without a Single Backlink
Method 2:Index Using Twitter:
- Login to your twitter account
- Just make a tweet by including your content link and you are done.
- Twitter is a social website with good metrics and so it was indexed within few minutes.