Hola! Hope you guys are going well, and I am here after a long break (Almost after 90 days𐢙𐢙).Ok! Anyway today I want to share something different apart from routine technology and money making stuff. You can consider this under “Blogger meets,” “Networking” and the list goes on.
How should people build their networks using these blogger meets?
[alert type=”success”] “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” –Helen Keller [/alert]
Do remember the following things, before teaming up with people:
- First of all, your ideas must be close enough (not the every time, sometimes you may vary, but they ended up with little discussions).
- Support each other in learning new things.
About Our Adventures Blogger Meet:
How the event went on?
|A pre-Meet About our island stay at ferri ghat|
|Our Night Camp|
|Seating around the camp fire|
The session starts with the introductions!!Wait!!! It’s not a kind of self-introduction.
- Self introduction
- How you entered the blogging world
- Your current position (sharing the website details are up to him)
- Your strengths (for example, if I said event blogging as my strength, the rest of the bloggers will start asking queries regarding that. This section takes time, and we enjoyed it as it was completely productive).
- What are you going to do?
- Your expected position in next one year?
- Your monthly income?
- I came to know the incomes of some bloggers (I personally seen). I Feel like WOW.
- 2-3 of the 40 bloggers are steeping into the blogging as their profession by quitting their Jobs!
- All the event blogging tips are covered by Aditya Singh and SEO stuff was shared by Ashutosh Kumar Gupta with live examples.
- Some had attended the event from other states as well (Tamilnadu, Karnataka, and Delhi).
- I can’t remember more (Lol).
Over to you:
Hope more shares influences more bloggers for this kind of productive meets.