|Interview With Vashishtha Kapoor|
1. Let’s start with a formal question! Please introduce yourself to my blog readers?
Yeah, I am Vashishtha Kapoor a technology blogger and a digital marketer. I have a small
blog about digital marketing, growth hacking and wordpress where I write articles and
share videos made by myself.
Yes, It is vashishthakapoor.com
I live in Kanpur Uttar Pradesh with my parents and my younger brother. I like listening to
music and playing cricket with my brother. I am a good bowler actually.
2. Describe your initial days of blogging?
Initial days of blogging were the days I was learning things about blogging and web designing. I
struggled a lot for getting approved for an AdSense account and after getting it approved for
making some bucks from it.
In a few words, Initial days of blogging were very challenging.
3. Could you explain some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
The big strength I believe is that I am careless. I mostly don’t care for the results. I just do it and
later on learn from results/mistakes.
One more strength is my own trust in myself. I am strong to pocket the failures and learn from
them. I am never going to stop making efforts.
4. Blogging is a very time-consuming process that I am practically experiencing now. So, how do you manage your time effectively?
Yeah exactly. Blogging needs time and concentration from your side.
That’s why I have decided to sleep in the day hours and to work in the nights. Working in night
has many advantages and disadvantages.
One of the biggest advantages is “No Disturbance.” My mom will not ask me to do even a single
task because she is sleeping.
5. Tell me about your proudest achievement and a bit about your brand?
I started vashishthakapoor.com back in April 2015. It has been closely 1 year now that I have
been in the field of blogging.
The proudest achievement is when a reader of my blog inform me about the way my blog was
able to help him when he was in need thereof. For a blogger, 1000$ are less than the joy that
he was able to help someone through his blog.
6. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
Outside of blogging I believe getting rid of a 9-6 job is the best one.
7. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
In my opinion, if you feel like you have completed all the challenges, you are going to reverse
the stairs. And the challenges are not over yet. Taking challenges after another is good for
anyone because it motivates one to hustle much harder than he was hustling before.
8. What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
Greatest failure was not making a good amount of coins even after having an approved google
adsense account. But figuring out why so I came to know that it is possible to make huge with
adsense if you have got a damn popular website with million page-views per month.
Still people are making good with less traffic but it did not work for me I guess.
9. Have you ever used black hat techniques!!If yes list some of the tools or methods which youhad used?
Yes, In the SEO firm I was working had some projects for me to work on with black hat SEO
techniques. And I was practicing and exercising both White hat and Black hat there.
For black hat, I used GSA, YouTube bots and backlink bots. Even article spinning, web 2.0 and
spamming was what I did that time.
10. What would you prioritize? Readers? Content? SEO? Traffic? Fame? Dollars? And yoursuggestions for the present generation bloggers who are just entering the field to earn?
Content must be written for readers. I don’t like putting difficult words into the content I write
because I believe that there are readers that are not having English as their first language and
an easy language will help them to solve the problems.
SEO is not an easy task but If you firstly focus on the content and then on search engine
rankings, It would be better. Yes, Fame is what will come with the passage of time and
continuity of efforts in the right direction.
11. What about your future goals? Projects?
My future goals are aligned. It is to become a job creator and have an office of my own
somewhere in India. For this, I am working hard on my project named zedzoom.
It is a web design and digital marketing company and we are working on it. With a total of 5
blogs at present, I am continuing my efforts to grow them and take them to awesome heights
12. Your words about my website?
I see that you share very useful and awesome information with your readers on this blog and
appreciate your efforts too. From a web designer point of view, I see it as a clean and reader
Wish you all the best in your ventures. Have a nice day ahead.